Yum Maker LOVES PIZZA! We’re always on the hunt to find major YUM PIZZAS!
Looking for new ways to enjoy yummy pizza at home? There’s so much more that you can do to explore new pizza options than just vary your toppings.
Here’s a few pizza hacks that we found on WonderHowTo. Check it out! We think they’re worth trying at least once!
Crust Hack Pizza!
This one is definitely for the pizza crust lover! Everyone usually has a fave pizza crust. This pizza specifically appeals to the deep dish pizza lover and Chicago style pizza lover (even if it’s round).
It’s easy and lets you be creative with layering all kinds of goodies onto your pizza. We can’t wait to try this “pizza hack” and maybe even add some other favorite ingredients like sun dried tomatoes or sausage.
- Frozen Ready Made Pie Shell
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Green Pepper
- Pizza Sauce (store bought jar)
- Pour shredded mozzarella cheese into pie crust.
- Add green peppers, onions and pepperoni.
- Pour pizza sauce all over those ingredients and then create your next layer by adding more cheese, green peppers, onions and pepperoni.
- Bake in oven at 450 degrees F, for 30-45 minutes. It’s done when the crust is crisp and the cheese is bubbling. Mmmmmm!
Recipe source: http://food-hacks.wonderhowto.com