Chocolatey, moist brownies equal YUM. Can brownies get even better? Yes, if you love peanut butter! If you haven’t made a combo of brownie and peanut butter treats, then give this one a try. We found this awesome and super, super easy way to make that yummy combo. This recipe uses a mini cupcake/muffin pan which is an easy way to make a good amount of these goodies. It’s from Risa at Baked Perfection and her recipe makes 40 peanut butter cup brownies. She uses her favorite brownie mix, Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie mix and creamy peanut butter. Her awesome picture of these brownie cups is definitely tempting.
Peanut Butter Cup Brownies!
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Spray or grease nonstick mini cupcake/muffin pan.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on box. Scoop about 1 heaping teaspoon of brownie mix into pan cups. Bake 13-15 minutes or until top is set and toothpick comes out slightly wet. Remove from oven.
- After pan is removed from oven, wait for brownie centers to fall (this will happen as brownies cool). If the centers do not fall, then just tap the center with the back of your teaspoon to make a hole for the peanut butter.
- Place peanut butter in bowl and heat in microwave, 45 seconds and then stir. While brownies are still warm, scoop about a half teaspoon of peanut butter into the center of each brownie.
- Top each brownie with semi-sweet chocolate chips and peanut butter chips, cool completely in pan.
DONE! Great little bites of our favorite brownies with a burst of creamy peanut butter. YUM! We would want to try these with a double fudge brownie mix too. Even better, serve these cute brownie cups with a few scoops of vanilla ice cream for a fun dessert. Save the rest for next day snacks, too. We bet that you won’t have a problem finishing them. YUM.
Recipe source: http://www.bakedperfection.com