Make the CHEESIEST GRILLED CHEESE Sandwich yet! These 3 well known cheeses create an incredible cheesy trio for your next favorite grilled cheese.
Fancy Grilled Cheese Sandwich!
Frugal Antics deserves applause for creating this awesome grilled cheese sandwich! This sandwich is all about creamy and gooey DELICIOUS CHEESE! We can see why they named it “fancy”. We absolutely love CHEDDAR CHEESE and CREAM CHEESE. Cheddar on crackers and cream cheese loaded on a bagel are two of our favorite ways to enjoy cheese. MOZZARELLA cheese is of course awesome for melting in pizzas and pastas. So, why not combine these 3 popular cheeses to make a fantastic sandwich? It makes sense to us. We also like that these cheeses are probably some that you already have in your fridge. If not, of course they’re easy to find in any grocery store. That’s a definite plus for the ease of this recipe. This grilled cheese is described as being “filling”, but well worth it. Making this creamy cheese mixture is super easy. Here’s how to do it:
- Cheddar Cheese, 2 cups shredded
- Mozzarella Cheese, 2 cups shredded
- Cream Cheese, 5 oz. softened
- Mayonnaise, 1 1/4 cup
- Garlic Powder, 1/2 tsp.
- Mix all the cheeses into a bowl: cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese
- Add mayo and garlic powder to the cheese mixture.
- Butter the outside of your bread slices and place one slice into pan.
- Spread the cheese mixture on the bread and top off with other slice of bread.
- Cook until golden brown and cheese is gooey and melty! Mmmmmm!
Go ahead and try this recipe with a variety of breads. We bet that this would taste great with sourdough bread or even a multi grain bread. Also serve this grilled cheese with a yummy soup. We’re thinking tomato soup. Wouldn’t this sammie be awesome with sundried tomatoes added inside all that creaminess? YUM!