Going Camping? Having a Backyard Cookout? Love Sweets?
Mini S’mores (BITES) for Everyone!
We just love S’mores at Yum Maker! Got a new take on S’mores? Send us your recipe and we’ll happily share it on Yum Maker. Many a happy camper will thank you!
Here’s MINI S’MORES BITES from tablespoon. These are a great take on one of our favorite, fun time snack. What’s also great about these S’more snacks is the fact that you can make LOTS AHEAD OF TIME! Great for a backyard party or just a quick way for everyone to enjoy the taste of S’mores, without waiting for a nighttime campfire. Even better, try these bite size snacks on a rainy day or maybe to use up those graham crackers that are all broken into pieces! No need to throw away those cracker pieces. Of course, this great idea is super easy to make and they do look cute and yummy.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme
- mini muffin pan (this recipe makes 36 mini S’mores Bites)
- Line your mini muffin pan with mini muffin paper cups; preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a bowl.
- Place 1 tbsp of your graham cracker crumb mixture into each mini muffin cup and press down using the back of your spoon.
- Bake for 7 minutes and then cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and place onto cooling rack.
- Melt your chocolate chips and 2 tbsp of butter in a bowl in microwave (1 minute, stir, add 10 seconds more if not melted).
- Scoop your marshmallow creme into each cup and then drizzle your chocolate on top. YUM!
You definitely can eat these immediately OR put them in the fridge for later. Thanks to tablespoon for this gooey, yummy S’mores Bites treat. What a great plan ahead camping, party or anytime fun treat.
Recipe source: http://www.tablespoon.com