This recipe from Diana Yockey celebrates an old favorite, CREAM CORN, with a yummy twist. It’s definitely a must for those who just love corn, all sorts of ways. Diana titles this EASY recipe:
Cream Corn Like No Other!
What a great name. We LOVE to try corn recipes and what’s great about this one is that you can expect your creamed corn to be EVEN CREAMIER! Also, isn’t it great to know that you can make this awesome looking corn dish using frozen corn kernels? Thanks, Diana…this shared recipe is most appreciated! We’re ready…
- 2 10 oz. packages frozen corn kernels
- heavy cream (1 cup)
- salt (1 tsp)
- granulated sugar (2 tbs)
- freshly ground black pepper (1/4 tsp)
- butter (2 tbs)
- whole milk (1 cup)
- all-purpose flour (2 tbs)
- freshly grated parmesan cheese (1/4 cup)
- In your skillet, over medium heat, combine the corn, cream, salt, sugar, pepper and butter.
- Whisk together the flour and milk and then pour into the corn mixture.
- Cook until the corn is heated through and the creamed mixture is thick.
- Remove from heat, add parmesan cheese and stir. Done!
So easy and sure to be made over and over! Super Yum!
Recipe source: Diana Yockey/ http://allrecipes.com