Who loves BANANA CREAM PIE? We do! Even better, we love anything MINI! Mini sweets are awesome for easy and fast treats. They’re great for a party event, too. Grab a decorative plate and stack the mini goodies for an eye catching dessert that looks great on any table.
It takes just 4 “easy to find” ingredients in order to make these creamy, banana treats. Bananas, Pillsbury sugar cookie dough, banana cream pudding and whipped cream! We really like the sugar cookie with this treat. It’s a different take on banana cream pie with a traditional graham cracker crust. This recipe allows you to enjoy cookies and pies all in one mini and yummy bite!
Mini Banana Cream Cookie Pies!
This mini cookie pie recipe is from girl versus Dough and we want to say, “YUM and Thanks!”. They are so easy to make and they pack a lot of banana flavor. What a great way to use bananas that are sitting on your counter top. We also love that it’s a Pillsbury Cookie Dough ingredient, which is an all time favorite, and it’s paired with fresh bananas! We love fruit with sweets.
Simply use a mini cupcake pan to bake these little cookie pies. This recipe uses a 24 mini cup pan. Of course, you can use any cupcake/muffin pan that you have by just adjusting the amount of cookie dough and pudding that you place in each cup. If you have a 35 count mini muffin pan, then just separate your dough into 35 pieces and so on. We bet that you can’t make too many of these little treats. YUM!
- 1 package roll of Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies (16.5 oz)
- 1 box of banana cream pudding (3.4 oz)
- 1 banana
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Grease your mini cupcake / muffin pan (24 cup pan).
- Make banana pudding according to box directions and chill in refrigerator.
- Divide the Pillsbury cookie dough into 24 pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Place each into the pan cups. Bake until golden brown, about 15-18 minutes. Remove from oven and press each dough ball down, to cover the bottom and sides of the pan cups. (Use a mini glass to press the dough or back of a spoon.) Cool, 10 minutes. Remove cookie dough cups gently from pan (use butter knife) and cool completely on cooling rack.
- Spoon a generous amount of banana pudding into each cookie cup.
- Slice a banana into 24 pieces and place on top of pudding in each cookie cup. Top with whipped cream! YUM!
You may find that this is a banana treat that you’ll make often since it’s an easy and few ingredient recipe!
Recipe source: http://www.girlversusdough.com
We also like the idea of mini desserts to satisfy our sweet tooth after dinner, yet gives us an alternative to that big slice of pie that’s so hard to resist. So, alternate your regular portion of that delicious pie with these mini pies that are just as yummy and cute too!