MOVIE NIGHT and a CAMPFIRE GOODY! We’ll take it! S’mores any which way is a Yum Maker favorite. Popcorn is awesome. You can put just about anything on popcorn and it’ll taste great. Wouldn’t it be fun to have a “Popcorn Station” at your kitchen counter when it’s movie night? Everyone can sprinkle and toss their popcorn with all sorts of goodness. Just grab a bunch of small paper bowls and each person can grab a 2nd or 3rd bowl of different Popcorn Yum during intermission.
FUN! Here’s a great Smores Popcorn Snack Recipe, so easy that we wondered why we hadn’t thought of it before. Enjoy!
- 10 cups popped popcorn (or one 3-oz. bag plain microwave popcorn popped)
- 4 tbsp butter
- One 10-oz. bag mini marshmallows
- 1 sleeve graham crackers (9 crackers)
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Salt to taste
- Pour your popped popcorn into a large mixing bowl. Break up the graham crackers into bite size/small pieces and mix with your popcorn.
- Melt butter and half the bag of mini marshmallows in a small pan and stir until smooth, then drizzle over the popcorn. Coat popcorn and graham crackers well.
- Add the rest of the mini marshmallows and chocolate chips to your popcorn bowl. Sprinkle with salt.
Now, you’re ready for movie night with that camping feel! Cool!
Recipe adapted from: http://www.buzzfeed.com